ZP has hosted a lot of professional workshops around sensing, biosensing, RAQA and entrepreneurialism. We offer these pre-packaged workshops to companies, conferences, universities and exhibitions where ZP will give a workshop with case studies and with regard to biosensing practical and hands-on demos.
Biosensor Professional Workshop Package
Attendees can expect to receive the theory, and to go into the lab and do their own experiments and make their own sensors. All experiments and learning will be in the context of electrochemical biosensors and IVDs.
1) Introduction to Electrochemistry, Electroanalytical Techniques, Electrochemical Biosensors and, POC and IVDs
2) Deeper Dive into: amperometric techniques, voltammetry techniques, potentiometric techniques, non-Faradaic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, and Faradaic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
3) Hands on amperometric experiment
4) Hands on voltammetry experiment
5) Hands on potentiometric experiment
6) We discuss project management, large scale data collection and data analysis in biosensors programmes.
7) We discuss and demonstrate the detection of ions, small molecules, proteins, viruses, RNA, DNA using: ionophores, enzymes, antibodies, aptamers, receptors etc.
8) All attendees receive a certificate of attending
Practicals and Demos
The hands-on demos and practicals include: making and testing a glucose sensor, making and testing an oxygen sensor, performing the cyclic voltammetry of ferricyanide, performing the voltammetry of capsaicin, demo of the FoodSense, hands on testing of pH sensors